Harker Heating & Cooling, Inc. has been providing quality heating and cooling services to Madison, WI since 1949.
You the Customer
As the customer, Harker Heating puts your project needs and concerns first. We are here to serve you!
One Point of Contact
Our dedicated staff of project Managers are here for you. When you choose Harker Heating you will have one point of contact throughout the duration of the project.
Pre Construction Services
Harker Heating has AutoCAD and Revit capabilities to ensure your project coordination with other trades gets done right the first time. We strive to work with other trades to ensure problems are addressed on the front end of the project to prevent costly mistakes down the road.
On Time Performance
Nothing is more frustrating than having a contractor who cannot perform to the schedule. Harker Heating has a dedicated installation staff that can meet project deadlines.
Harker Heating has a comprehensive project close out and commissioning process to insure you receive the properly functioning system you deserve. We provide a detailed project close out manual with equipment start-up sheets, commissioning sheets, as-built drawings, and balancing reports to ensure your project was done right
When the project is complete we will provide a detailed preventative maintenance plan to ensure your systems function at their best for the years to come.
Quick Response Time
Harker Heating has dedicated staff of professional service personal available 24/7, 365 days a year to handle any emergency.
We offer Commercial Financing Through Unifi.
- Leasing conserves capital: Your cash is not tied up in equipment equity, freeing up the capital you need to compete in today’s markets.
- Convenience: UniFi offers you turnkey financing arrangements so you do not have to go through bank applications or budget committee review.
- Upgrade flexibility: Cash purchases or bank financing lock you in while leasing enables you to upgrade HVAC equipment during the lease term.
- Tax advantages: Section 179 of the IRS Code allows you to deduct 100% in the first year qualified HVAC equipment purchases.
- Leasing includes cost of acquisition: Your payments can include the costs of delivery, installation, and other service charges.
We look forward to working with you!